We provide a fully comprehensive house clearance service.
Below is a 10 Point check list of the various services available through Bournemouth House Clearance. We will be pleased to receive your instructions on all, or any of the services listed. Every client's needs are different, so our services can be personally tailored to your individual requirements. For further details please call us on 01202-421814 and 07951-206264 or for further contact information.
Instructions taken from Individuals, Local Authorities, Solicitors, Estate Agents & Developers
1. Part or complete home contents purchased and cleared.
2. All unwanted items, including waste and debris cleared and disposed of in a environmentally friendly way.
3. If required, all old floor coverings lifted and removed.
4. Property swept through and left tidy and presentable.
5. Full cleaning and re-painting services available.
6. Properties fully pre-pared for re-sale.
7. Advice on local Estate Agents and Developers.
8. Instructions taken from individuals, Estate Agents, Solicitors and Local Authorities.
9. Clearance services for houses and flats, bungalows, sheds and garages, lofts and attics, offices and business premises.
10. Old cars, boats and caravans removed and cleared.
We will also purchase single items of modern and antique furniture, collectables, paintings, silver and clocks.
We do offer a wide range of house clearance services. We are always on hand to offer free advice and free no obligations quotes. We take our time to explain the process and where your rubbish will end up. As a rubbish removal company we feel its our duty to be as green as possible. We aim to recycle as much as possible by separating mixed general waste to only using top recycling facilities. We operate all over dorset, New Forest, Southampton and along the south coast.
Bournemouth Southbourne Poole Christchurch Highcliffe New Milton Ringwood Mudeford Hordle Sway Ferndown West Moors Fordingbridge Lymington Hythe New Forest Wimborne Romsey Fordingbridge Swanage Verwood